chris evans + left boob + text posts aka i’m so sorry
This is my favorite post ever
This is why we don’t have sex when I’m high!!
So this girl walks up to another girl and says “Hey, have you heard of the Bechdel Test?”
And the other girl says, “Yeah, my boyfriend was telling me about it the other day!”
(or Part 1 of stuff I still have saved)
- White people: You have to wait for the facts before you talk about Ferguson!
- Eyewitnesses: He was on his knees with his hands up.
- Medical examiner: There was no gunpowder residue on Mike Brown, no sign of struggle, and there were entry wounds on the inside of his arms and the top of his head, implying he was on his knees with his hands up.
- Convenience store owner and clerk: There was no robbery and we didn't call the cops.
- Ferguson PD: Okay, we admit it, Wilson didn't know anything happened at the convenience store and we determined no crime was committed.
- White people: Nobody can say what happened! We still have to wait for the facts to come in!
EVEN IF A GIRL IS EMOTIONAL BECAUSE SHES “ON HER PERIOD” DOESNT MEAN ITS A GOOD IDEA TO CALL HER OUT ON IT CAUSE LEMME TELL YOU WHEN IM OPENLY BLEEDING I HAVE ENOUGH RAGE AND APPETITE TO EAT MY WEIGHT IN CHOCOLATE AND I CAN PROBABLY EAT YOU TOO SO BACK THE FUCK UP
I like how this very slowly gets notes like everyone once in a while a girl gets her enemy and then come back and reblogs this
I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1- I am glorious above all things
2- Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3- Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4- Show displeasure clearly.
6- Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7- If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
Big thanks to my long time friend and creative collaborator Nicolas D. Frantela for doing a GREAT audiobook version of my story "What Mischief At The Governor’s Ball?". Complete with gin-soaked Louisiana accent. And likely a po boy on his plate. Nic assures me he was drinking during recording—a true professional. I would expect nothing less.
Why not have a drink yourself, dear listener? Just recline and enjoy this whimsical tale of New Orleans, Fabergé eggs, and that damn Southern heat. It’s less than 10 minutes so you’ve got time for a drink, err, listen.
My friend Zack wrote a thing and you don’t even need to read it yourself because he took care of that part for you!
White peoples’ definition of racism is hurt feelings, instead of what it actually is, and that’s systematic destruction of an ethnic group. Understand that, and then you’ll understand why racism doesn’t “go both ways”.
i love all of my followers but like
if we’ve been in a mutual since glee fandom you’re my ride till i die forever ok i don’t even care man you are a true saint and a deity among mortals
Page 1 of 367